“Email and the Professional Workplace”
- Read the article “Is Email Evil?”. Compare the author’s take on email with your own professional / personal experience using email. Make a case for the importance of email in the workplace OR present an alternative form of communication that could replace email in the professional environment (be sure to provide reasons to support your claims).
“Eight Classic Techniques.” An experiences analyst is adept at using a wide variety of elicitation techniques and possesses the sensitivities and skill necessary to assess the political, technical, and psychological characteristics of a situation to determine which elicitation technique to apply.
Explain the eight (8) classic techniques used most in organizations today. Compare and contrast the strengths of each.
Conducting collaborative workshops
For this week, we are looking at America before Columbus came. So,using the Webtext, chapter 1 (from the Week 2 Webtext) and my Instructor’s Insights, answer the following:
- What do you think America looked like before Columbus arrived?
- Now, after reading up on the topic, what was America really like before Columbus came? Think territory, people, customs, regions.
- What was Europe after when they came here? Why?
- What does “God, Gold and Glory” mean?
- What was the Columbian Exchange? How did it affect America and Europe and even Africa? (Hint: this is part of the first paper assignment)
- Why does all of this matter? What makes this relevant for today?