In general, the paper is to describe and analyze my work in the
Excel. The topic is Mexico. This paper is at-least 5 pages
double-spaced.The paper will have at-least five sources but they need
not be from academic journals. All sources must be cited properly and
plagiarism is prohibited.
- Introduction(5 pts)
statement of what your interesting finding is and some background. This
will be what your paper is about. In other words, make your paper about
the interesting finding.
- Some background about the topic
- Talk about the structure of the paper
- Talk about the countries(5 pts)
- Briefly talk about Mexico. What is it and what is its development index
- Talk about the similarly ranked countries you include
- Compare the country to its peers(15 pts)
- Spend as many paragraphs as possible describing the pivot table and all the graphs
- You need to describe how is mexico doing compared to its peer countries
- You need at-least two outside source cited properly (APA Style) that talks how the country is doing among its peers.
- Reference the pivot tables and graphs as needed
- Talk about what you found interesting (20 pts)
- Use as many paragraphs as needed to explain what you found interesting.
- Use three sources or more to back-up your results, and/or support your arguments. You
need at-least three sources discussing your topic cited properly (APA
Style). Please feel free to re-use sources from the presentation.
- You need to reference all analysis you did (graphs/correlations and so on) even if briefly focusing on what is most relevant
- Conclusion (5 pts)