Resources: City Council Budget Proposal documents
Choose a City Council Budget Proposal document.
Review your city’s information document. Your document includes information about your agency, the citizens of the community, and the employees of the agency.
Create an executive summary and presentation using one of the city information documents. Your presentation must include the following:
- The executive summary must be between 1,100 and 1,450 words.
- Your PowerPoint® presentation must be 10 to 22 slides and approximately 25 minutes in length.
- Format your executive summary and presentation consistent with APA guidelines.
- Incorporate multi-media elements into your presentation
- Ensure you properly cite your materials in the executive summary and presentation.
Include complete speaker notes and references.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
NOTE: FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS PLEASE
1.) THIS IS THE ENTIRE GROUP ASSIGNMENT, ALL I NEED TO BE COMPLETED IS THE FIRST PART OF THE BUDGET OUTLINE PROPOSAL AND THE INTRODUCTION. WRITE AT LEAST 400 WORDS ON THE OVERVIEW OF THE TEAMS APPROACH TO THE ASSIGNMENT PROBLEM AND INTRODUCTION TO THE PAPER.
2.) I NEED AT LEAST 3-5 POWERPOINT SLIDES WITH SPEAKER NOTES, IMAGES, VIDEOS, ETC.