COLLECTING VISUAL DATA
In your post, address the following:
- Why might organizations, and even participants, be skeptical about allowing a researcher to collect visual data?
- What are the practical concerns you might face as a researcher?
- What are the ethical considerations you must consider?
- How can you address both practical and ethical constraints?
Respond to at least two learners. Your responses should be substantive and do at least one of the following:
- Ask a probing question.
- Offer a suggestion.
- Elaborate on a particular point.
- Provide an alternative opinion.
In your responses, reference the assigned readings and other theoretical, empirical, or professional literature as needed to support your views and writing