Choose ONE of the following 2 options:
1. Review a Lesson
Explore the websites: (Links to an external site.)
Choose a lesson to review. You will perform any tasks the lesson requires (completing a project, answering discussion questions, etc.) and then write a 1 page, single spaced, reflection.
- Briefly describe the lesson (1/2 page), include a link to it
- What is your opinion of the lesson? Connect to lecture. (1/2 page)
- Attach any completed projects or answered discussion questions (if applicable).
2. Create a Lesson
Design a lesson plan for a K-12 grade of your choice using the EDUC 104E Media Lesson Plan Template (Links to an external site.)provided. Please put your responses in italics, boldface, or a color other than black. The lesson plan must accomplish two goals:
- Help students develop cultural awareness and/or media literacy
- Choose a standard within one of the following artistic processes of the National Core Arts Standards for Media Arts (Links to an external site.):