Based on video link “Jane Addams and Hull House” and other resources you found online answer the following questions and cite at least one other website in (1-2 paragraphs)
* Who founded Hull House and where was it located?
* What social issues contributed to the establishment of Hull House?
*From a historical perspective based on race, class and gender – what made Jane Addams and Hull House unique?
Citation should in text only.
Example: Jane Addams committed herself to help the poor, advocating for social reform and rejected becoming married (https://www.history.com/topics/womens-history/jane-addams).
Based on the video link “Dan Pallotta and Charity” answer the following questions in (1-2 paragraphs)
*What are Dan’s 5 main points about the non-profit world?
* Why is the non-profit sector at an extreme disadvantage compared to the for-profit sector?
* What are your thoughts – are non-profits rewarded for how little they spend and not for what they get done?
*What are your ideas to change the perception and culture of non-profits?
Based on the weblink “FRONTLINE – What happened to poverty in America in 2021” answer the following questions in (2-3 paragraphs)
* Explain how did the pandemic-era benefits help drive down poverty in 2021?
* What has happened to food hardship end of 2020 to now?
*How is the rising inflation impacting the poor?
Based on the article “Breakdown: California’s Mental Health System Explained” and video link “Mind of Rampage Killer” answer the following questions in (2-3 paragraphs)
*What do statistics indicate about California’s adolescents as related to mental health?
*What do statistics indicate about college campus resources as related to mental health?
*What did the sociologist Katherine Newman study results find regarding school rampages?
* What did John Keilp’s studies with the stroop test reveal between to the two groups in the study?
* How can social workers use neuroscience in our practice?