Purpose of Assessment
The contemporary workforce is rapidly changing from a myriad of demographics. The effective leader must be skilled in managing the diverse workforce. You will be measured on how you demonstrate the alignment of your personal values against the values of the company as well as your ability to speak clearly and with precision. You will use MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ®
Youâ€™ve been asked to lead a session on workplace diversity at a leadership conference. Identify a company or organization that has a diverse workplace. Explain the practices that are in place to support diversity as an example to start the discussion. Use this example to create an appropriate strategy for identifying and implementing leadership strategies for additional support.
Prepare an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation with speaker notes and graphics that covers the following:
- Describe the challenges that come with leading a diverse workforce.
- Identify the company you chose.
- Assess the practices already in place for supporting diversity.
- Determine the skills that leaders need to lead a diverse workforce (e.g.interpersonal skills).
- Include your results from the Personal Leadership Evaluation you completed (see attachment). Assess the applicable skills you possess and which ones you lack.
- Utilizing the Personal Leadership Evaluation results, explain to your audience how to maximize strengths and improve weaknesses in ways to support diversity in the workplace.
- Assess 3 key takeaways that you want the attendees to remember about leadership in a diverse workplace. To build a case on their importance and value to the organization, discuss how implementing these points could impact the bottom line (profits, expenses, and productivity).
- please make sure the speaker notes are clear and concise since i have to do a recording for the presentation.
Cite peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar references to support your assignment. You may find valuable information from Harvard Business Review. Also, please include an intorudction, conclusion, and referebnce page (not to be included with the page count)