The National Organization of Human Services (NOHS) Code of Ethics provides an overview of the ethical standards we need to adhere to in this field. Each are important to ensure that human services workers in variety of settings serve our clients using the same fundamental values. We’ll dig into the various sections of the Code of Ethics throughout the course.
In a minimum of two pages (not counting the title page and reference page), address the following:
- Identify the three standards from the NOHS Code of Ethics that you view as the most important.
- Explain the significance of these standards and consider why they are in place.
- Share any personal experiences that have reinforced the importance of these standards.
- Discuss challenges that could be experienced related to upholding these standards.
Use professional language including complete sentences and proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation throughout your paper. Be sure to cite the Code of Ethics in APA format.
- Minimum of two pages (not counting the title page and reference page)
- Title page in APA format
- In-text citations for the NOHS Code of Ethics completed in APA format
- APA formatted Reference page
- Clearly identifies three standards from the NOHS code of ethics and describes their significance
- Explains personal experiences that have reinforced the importance of these standards
- Describes potential challenges in upholding the identified standards