Final questions and point structure.
- Choose an emoji or many emojis to illustrate the concept of deviance.
- Explain what each emoji/string means in the English language, i.e… everyday use.
- Define deviance and explain specifically why this emoji illustrates the concept of deviance.
- Choose an emoji or many emojis to illustrate the concept of stratification.
- Explain what each emoji/string means in the English language, i.e., everyday use.
- Define stratification and explain specifically why this emoji illustrates stratification.
- For only one concept (either deviance or Stratification), choose and explain how one of the two-macro sociology (Functionalist or Conflict) theories explain why the concept exists. For example, if you choose deviance, explain which theory you understand and agree with most, like the Conflict theory. State what the conflict theory says about Deviance. Or if you choose Stratification and Functionalist theory, explain why the Functionalists believe stratification exists.
- Choose emojis to explain the theory be sure to state the name of the theory
- Explain clearly how the emojis illustrate the theory and explain clearly what the theory says about the concept.