I’m working on a sociology question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
answer the following questions
1. Consumer behavior and social psychology intersect in a variety of ways, most of them focusing on how situational influences may affect consumers’ purchasing, using, and disposing behavior. What are some ways in which this can occur?
2. How could fundamental attribution error and confirmation bias influence perceptions of a crime’s cause? What role does the representative heuristic play in arrests?
3. From a social psychology perspective, what kinds of problems can occur when a jury is trying to determine the guilt/innocence of a defendant?
4. How might social psychology be applied to hiring contexts within a company?
5. How might social psychology explain how hard employees work for their company?