How would a radical feminist view the criminal behavior of women?
- Begin by explaining the view of radical feminists and then explain how criminal women’s behavior is different from others who are not women or who are not criminals.
- Then, find a recent case of a female offender that was featured in the local newspaper and explain her offense as a radical feminist would.
- Specifically, examine the extent to which the offender may have been disadvantaged by a patriarchal society in her various educational, economic, and social endeavors.
- Was her crime a reflection of her less valued position in society?
- Is there any mention of the offender being a past crime victim?