I’m working on a sociology multi-part question and need a sample draft to help me learn.
Review the Ch. 2 and 3 Powerpoint Lecture attachments AND read Ch’s 2 & 3 in Juvenile Delinquency and answer the following in a minimum of 75 words each:
1. Explain which factors and variables contribute to the aging-out process of crime?
2. Explain why males are more delinquent than females? Which cultural, lifestyle, and physical aspects contribute to this?
3. Discuss the racial differences found in the crime rate. Which factors may help explain the differences in the disparity of crime rates between Black Americans and White Americans?
4. How would you apply psychodynamic theory to delinquent acts such as shoplifting and breaking/entering?
5. Explain the concepts of choice theory and trait theory.