In keeping with the mission, vision and values of the College of Saint Elizabeth, the MS PA Program focuses on supporting and preparing PA graduates who are competent and committed to respectfully serving the patients for whom they provide care. Prepared to be responsible leaders and advocates, graduates of the program will be able to provide leadership within their sphere of influence to promote social justice and quality medical care for all patients.
The mission of the MS PA Program at the College of Saint Elizabeth is to provide a collaborative, respectful, and spiritually enriched learning environment that educates PAs who are competent and ethical medical providers committed to high-quality patient care as responsible members of the healthcare team. Our graduates will promote the dignity and diversity of all patients, in the spirit of service, social justice, and leadership to the community and the PA profession.
The MS PA Program at the College of Saint Elizabeth will be recognized as a leader in graduating PAs committed to excellence, servant leadership, and social justice in the provision of medical care to all patients.
The MS PA Program affirms the values of the College of Saint Elizabeth: Integrity, Leadership, Social Responsibility and Excellence and the translation of these values into the provision of medical care for all individuals.
The program goals flow from the mission of the MS PA Program and support a learning environment that emphasizes student achievement and service. The MS PA Program at the College of Saint Elizabeth strives to achieve the following:
- Prepare competent PAs who exhibit the knowledge, skills and attitudes consistent with entry level clinical practice.
- Provide a learning environment that promotes academic excellence.
- Foster the development of critical thinking skills.
- Create a spiritually enriched atmosphere.
- Support the academic, professional, and personal growth and development of the student.
- Model the collaborative, respectful, and successful healthcare team approach to achieving goals.
- Promote respect for patient diversity.
- Endorse social justice for all individuals within the context of healthcare.
- Encourage leadership at the local, regional and national levels.